*Issued by Kagome*
They used to be these annoying sparkling things on in the background of many anime/manga fansites back in the late 1990s. They used to be hard to make and had poor picture quality. Now, they can have subtitles and can be edited in so many colors you may loose your mind trying to figure out why someone used hot pink on them. What are these things I am speaking about? Well, .gif image files or better known with the hashtag #gifs! Tumblr has seen a massive amount of increase in making these images.
Your challenge is, if you choose to accept it and have fun...is to find a gif from the Internet and use it to inspired you to write a fanfiction. You can find ones that date back as far as back as 1999 (especially those cheesy Sailor Moon ones) or the current ones trending on Tumblr.
Perhaps you can take a plot bunny of Tony jumping up and down on a treadmill from this one...
A dance off between Harry Potter characters and the NCIS team.
1. You may use any of main cast (current/former cast members), Fornell, Diane Gibbs Fornell Sterling ( ), Ron Sacks, Mrs. Mallard, Ari, Eli, John McGee, Sarah McGee, Abigail Borin, or Michelle Lee. NCIS:LA, JAG, and original characters are welcome to be used as well. No NCIS: New Orleans characters, please!
2. This can be written to join with a series you have written. Just ask so I know which series and if I have read it.
3. Any season is allowed including pre/post NCIS (spoilers must be marked for season ten and eleven). Same with NCIS:LA (season four and five).
4. You must pick a .gif (or .gifs) to use and share it eventually, even if you share it just as you finish your story.
5. Supernatural and crossover stories are allowed. JAG and NCIS:LA characters don't count towards this. However, please ask me what media. I'm familiar with a lot of television shows, movies, games, books, comics (DC/Marvel/TMNT only), and anime/manga. If any shows are Supernatural, Charmed, Smallville, L&O: SVU, or Walker, Texas Ranger...feel free to write those.
6. Character deaths are allowed.
7. Please have at least a minimum of 750 words. No maximum word limit. If I get enough entries I will have will have winners for oneshots and multiple chapter entries.
8. Romance is allowed. Any pairings are allowed. I will, however, only allow pairings of Tibbs and McNozzo as far as slash pairings. These stories must not be rated higher than FR13, however (never read any slash higher than FR15). Any other genres are allowed.
9. No males getting pregnant, no porn/lemons, no religious bashing (any religion), or that type of stuff. I will not read entries with incest (Sam/Dean, Loki/Thor, Don/Raph, Piper/Prue...you get the idea). If you are wanting to write something graphic, please contact me before hand. I can handle a lot of things but the above. If you feel unsure, feel free to PM me.
10. Any rating is allowed. However, if you are under the age 18 you cannot write anything higher than FR15. Normal challenge rules apply.
11. You may use any stories issued for another challenge as long as it is fine with the other challenge issuer. These stories must be written after the challenge was issued though as part of the challenge rules. Multiple entries are allowed, however, usual karma rules apply.
12. Crack!fics, alternate universes, and parodies are allowed.
This gives you a chance to find some crazy gifs and bring forth the plot bunnies. Go forth and wild, my friends!
Categories: Slash / Femslash
Deadline is March 15, 2014!
Characters: Any NCIS Character(s)